Calling all driven and positive Service Technicians!!
Permanent / Full Time
Are you interested in joining the Lange & Fetter team as one of our Service Technicians?! We’re proud of the fact that we only hire the cream of the crop. When it comes to our staff, we highly value someone that is a self-driven with a positive, honest, and charismatic personality and an exceptional team player attitude! If you are a “negative Nelly”, then this isn’t the place for you. The ideal candidate will also have a strong mechanical aptitude along with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for inspecting and repairing vehicles and reporting progress to the Service Advisor.
Why partner with us?
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental benefits
- Team-oriented environment that fosters integrity & ethics at our core
- Progressive thinking management team that supports growth
- Ongoing training with our management team and our training company.
- Positive and fun work environment providing the best opportunities for improvement and long-term success.
Ideal Candidate will be/have:
- Friendly, genuine, honest and reliable with an approachable and engaging personality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Licensed Technician
- Must have 310S certification and Class A Automotive Mechanic’s license
- Hungry for continuous learning and knowledge
- In possession of a valid Class G driver’s license with a clean record
- A professional in both appearance and attitude
- Active member of the Ontario College of Trades
- Strong automotive background
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be physically able to lift 50lbs and able to bend, squat, crouch, reach as job requires
- Knowledge and use of power, machine and hand tools
- Ability to effectively communicate automotive issues clearly
- Ford Training is considered a huge asset but is not a requirement
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with the dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining and preparing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed, and provide an estimate of cost and time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Other duties as required
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you are interested in applying, please send us a video on why you believe you would be an awesome addition to our team as Service Technician! Send your videos in a message to our Facebook page: @LangeFetterMotors.