Ford Service Technician
Job LocationTrenton, ON
Employment TypeFull Time
Lange and Fetter Ford in beautiful downtown Trenton Ontario is currently looking for an Automotive Technician to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude along with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The Automotive Technician will be responsible for inspecting and repairing vehicles and reporting progress to the Service Advisor.
Are you tired of working in the big city, stop and go traffic, high crime rates, cramped living and working conditions? If so,why not consider the county life. Join us for a rewarding career at Lange and Fetter Ford. Proudly serving Quinte West since 1952 – It’s a great place to belong
• Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with the dealership
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
• Diagnosing, maintaining and preparing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
• Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed, and provide an estimate of cost and time needed for additional repairs
• Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
• Other duties as required
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a Licensed Technician
• Must have 310S certification and Class A Automotive Mechanic’s license
• Active member of the Ontario College of Trades
• Strong automotive background
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean abstract
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
• Must be physically able to lift 50lbs and able to bend, squat, crouch, reach as job requires
• Knowledge and use of power, machine and hand tools
• Ability to effectively communicate automotive issues clearly
We believe our strongest resources are our team and offer the following:
• Competitive Compensation Plan
• Full benefits including health, dental, LTD, life insurance, etc.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Positive team atmosphere
• Excellent management support
E-mail us to find out more details regarding re-location support, bonuses and additional incentives.